Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

 If youve got little mouths & sticky fingers at home, you know that a "picnic" has nothing to do with  the lovely weather, fancy finger foods, or leisurely eating wile enjoying each others company. When I declare "lets have a Picnic today" it just means I finally got the kitchen clean and theres no way Im feeding you ruffians on that shinny, sanitized table.

Wednesdays are also great excuses for the ever forsaken FAST FOOD. Sonic on University & Country Club(ish) has Wacky Packs for 1.99 all day. Also if your feeling adventurous or in need of a good cleanse Filberto's has Bean Burritos for $1 on Main & Stapley(ish).
have you seen chubbier cheeks?

oh, wait these cheeks are pretty close

multi-tasking



2 comments:

  1. So true about the "picnic" thing. After I clean the house I want it to stay that way just for a few hours so we'll go to the park or on a hike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I do the same thing, but not as fun...I just have them eat in the car while we're out and about.

    ReplyDelete