Saturday, April 2, 2011

good for a laugh




They say that when a man holds a woman's hand 

before marriage, it is love; 

after marriage it is self defense. 
There is truth in every joke in my case. I am guilty of spousal abuse. I once slapped Jim straight in the face during a game of Catch Phrase if I remember right. He was sitting next to me, but unfortunately for him , on the opposing team. He flinched for years after that.
here are a few more "amusing" thoughts for your weekend……



A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes. 


Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock. 


Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent


 I married Miss right; I just didn't know her first name was Always. 


 It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer


Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible


WIFE: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. HUSBAND: OK, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway
light on.



A man inserted an ad in the paper - WIFE WANTED. The next day he received a hundred of letters and they all said the same thing - YOU CAN HAVE MINE
-------------------------
to continue SMILING check out
 the Spring Sale @ Pursenickety here

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and check out your blog and it's pretty darn cute. Thanks for stopping by and checking out The Veda House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to throw out a woefull and quiet "Amen" for my poor Frankie, who would be unable to do it without looking over his shoulder. i sense a lone bugler playing taps in the distance.

    ReplyDelete