Saturday, March 5, 2011

all this beauty…I might have to close my eyes

 this is a must watch
(sorry, turn off my playlist @ the botom of blog)
Might be just my preggo hormones?? But I balled like a babe. 


My Sadie is beautiful, and I dont want this world seeping into her definition of beauty or her self worth. But  jeez Louise, what kind of role model am I? I hate photo's of myself, I might opt for  water-boarding over the torture of viewing bad close-ups or awkwardly angled body shots of yours truly.

And this isn't just for girls & mamas of girls. Who would want their handsome intelligent sons to think THAT is beautiful. Not I….so I guess we have our work cut out for us. 
But I'm thinking maybe just an 18 year trip to Amish country?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Myla! That makes me think! You are so right. No way I want my sweet girls thinking that is the way to be. Lots of work is right.

    ReplyDelete