Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stylin ' Saturday

 Let's be REAL Im not committing  to a style post every Saturday.
 Im not even promissing to dress myself let alone the kiddo's evrey Sat. 
But TODAY we got dressed,
 before 10am might I add. 
directing the photo crew
my "photographer"
Linc needed his time in the spotlight


 now, I can ghetto-tize any outfit 
just by telling you the origins & prices -

Lacy Scarf - 5 finger discount from Pursenickety ( you can buy one for a measly $9)
Lace& Crochet detailed under shirt - Styles For Less…like 5 years ago..probably clearance
Grass Green Eyelet Dress - yard sale $1 baby
Brown Leggins' - Walmart $3---oh the monstrosity that is walmart
Fringed out Sued Boots - $1 Goodwill's Thursdays
The sad and uncomfortable truth about everything Ive worn in the last week is that NONE of its maternity. My lil' sis & I combined our preggo stash of clothes for the ultimate stretchy wardrobe. This was a blessing in the beginning. I had almost too much to choose from daily. Then she up & decided to move to DC…and is planning on getting knocked-up w/ #2 soon.(to much info?) I figured I only had a few days ..TOPS! left with this dude in my belly. Plus the kind act of bidding farewell to these fashions will of coarse score me good karma points that will inevitably lead to an easy delivery of sweet Elliot,right?! So I bagged up all things stretchy and wide  and said good-bye to comfort and hello to pajama pants & Jim's t-shirts for what I thought might be a couple days.
Now 11 days later I realized 2 things

-this lil' guys in it for the long haul. Jim's predicting a welcome to the world party/double birthday for him & Elliot on the 14th 

-if he's right we might be looking at an adorably chubby but dimensionally difficult delivery of a 9 or 10 # baby

your comments both brighten my day & lets be honest..make me feel important :)
so……be a doll, won't you

3 comments:

  1. and THAT is why you are my role model. so beautiful, so chic, and so real. you know you cannot wear those boots unless you have lysol sprayed them, right?

    p.s. i wish you would have gained some weight this pregnancy. it would make the rest of us feel better about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know they got a good disinfectin' first! plus I wil never wear them w/out socks, its just not ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sadie is a really good photographer!

    ReplyDelete