Tuesday, March 15, 2011

after my own heart

Sadie LOVES getting dressed. Wait, that's a lie, let me try again.
 Sadie loves getting HERSELF dressed. 
Sometimes this results in awesome rainbow bright style confections. 
On these occasions I just laugh to myself as she tip toes to class.
Today, imagine my delight when she re-purposed an accessory!!
"Do you think its ok if I wear my headband for a belt today?"
 "Do I look like a fashion girl?" she questioned as I glowed with pride.
I grabbed my camera to document this momentous occasion. 
My spawn…she's original, she's a risk taker, she's creative! She's adorable :)
while us girls were twirling/voguing/flashing photos ect...
dun dun duhhhhhn(ominouse organ music)
Linc decided to take an impromptu trike tour through my living room.
He made a break for it as soon as he spotted me hot on his tracks. 
Punk!

No comments:

Post a Comment