Sunday, April 10, 2011

you know its bad when...

OK
Is it just me?
Is anyone else concerned and disgusted with the widely accepted and horrifyingly graphic phrase sweeping the nation and the pure lips of otherwise soft spoken gals?

What phrase you might be asking yourself?

HOT MESS

What type of bodily fluid enriched sight are we referring to when selecting this adjective?
I think there are just a few possibilities, none of which I would like to be specific about.
What kind of respectable woman uses this phrase?
Oh, well if Wendy Williams says it I will most certainly not be saying it, 
its a safe rule to live by.

Dont get me wrong, I dont have an honorable verbal past, Ive been known to make a sailor or two blush. But i try and stick strictly to Bible Cuss Words…you know,
 the ones in the good book like (ear muffs) hell /damn /ass.
And I guess I DO use other suggestive slang's like "that sucks/ that blows" 
but I guess the moral of this long winded self righteous post is……
you know its bad when I'M OFFENDED!!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! I recently happened upon your blog and I think this post may have ruined that term for me! I've never heard of it/thought of it as a remotely suggestive term! I think it started as a term to refer to a very attractive person who is otherwise a mess (e.g. crazy or sloppy) and it has evolved to refer to anything that is an extreme mess (even if not a person or not remotely attractive e.g. a really bad traffic jam).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so agree and you know that if you and i BOTH think it is unacceptable, it must be pretty damn horrible :).

    ReplyDelete