Saturday, April 16, 2011

getting to know you..getting to know all about you

(these are lyrics, but could come off super creepy!)

I love these random get to know you questions. I usually get them in mass chain email form. Reading all the answers about people you thought you knew is always fun, but then I dont reply because Im too lazy.


#1-Your favorite smell? - breakfast cooking when your camping

#2 Favorite cold cereal? - Luck Charms or Banana Nut Crunch, Is that a bi-polar answer or what?

#3-Favorite color?  -yellow

#4-Favorite toy as a kid ?- oh, a  tricky question. Growing up we intensely believed that our toys were alive, so I couldnt be so cruel as to choose just one. But maybe my My Little Ponys, since I still have all 17 of them.


#5-Favorite Movie? - The Sound of Music, or Newsies….is it wrong that I still get goosebumps when I hear "Open the Gates & Seize the Day"!

#6-Favorite food? -Its a toss up between /bean burros & ice cream. Either way its bad news because Im lactose intolerant and have heartburn.

#7-What are you afraid of ?- Other than the unspeakable happening to a loved one (knock on wood) the dark

#8-What did you want to be when you grew up ?- back in the day I was dead set on being a garbage man….remember when they rode on the back of the truck!! Then my dreams were dashed with the invention of the scary robot arm that now picks up the trash cans. So I went with my #2- a mom (chorus of adoring  AHHH's)

#9- How many/what jobs have you had?  

 my schizophrenic /some what white trash resume =

1-Nanny
2 - flower delivery
3-Pete's Fish N Chips
4-Day Care Worker
5-Kino Jr High Special Ed teachers aid
6-Tele-marketer
7-Motel 6 Maid
8-Lowes Cashier
9-Denny's Waitress
10-Aesthetician/Day Spa Manager
11-Charter High School PE /Yoga Teacher


#10-  List three little known things about you?-    ohh…..these are the same 3 things I always say when playing 2 truths & a lie,which I love playing, maybe because I like awkward silences. I also cheat and tell 3 truths to throw everyone off. My answers are as follows-

I lived in a trailer
I believe we didn't land on the moon
My father is a convicted felon
                      See how fun!!! (cue awkward silence)

So your turn!
comment below & answer all 10 ?'s or
 just the ones you find fun
Ready  Set    Go

3 comments:

  1. WE DIDNT LAND ON THE MOON SO YOU ARE RIGHT THERE. And
    I would not call it living in a trailer it was only for a few months. haha

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1-Your favorite smell? – Frankie’s cologne, Darby’s lotion, and any sort of “fresh linen” candle or spray. Also, rain in Georgia.

    #2 Favorite cold cereal? – quaker oatmeal squares sprinkled with dried cranberries and ground flax

    #3-Favorite color? green

    #4-Favorite toy as a kid- barbies, barbies, barbies
    #5-Favorite Movie? – hmmm. I love Goonies and Labyrinth and lots of other dorky, dorky things. Newsies is also a favorite, of course, but had to be banned once Darby started doing pelvic thrusts.
    #6-Favorite food? – green bean casserole
    #7-What are you afraid of ?- I don’t talk about it. Superstitious.
    #8-What did you want to be when you grew up ?- an astronaut.

    #9- How many/what jobs have you had? Video store, footlocker, bath and body works, jcpenney, archaeologist (no, really), and dental receptionist.

    #10- List three little known things about you- I have participated in an anti-abortion protest, I have made a graphic flyer misrepresenting the sexual preferences of an a-hole from school and plastered over 100 copies all over town (and subsequently hid from the po-po), and I once cut my own bangs with cuticle scissors. and a freebee 4th is that i can eat obscene amounts of food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awkward silence or not, your post made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete