Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When Jim & I were dating(what a decade ago) he SWORE  some asian school girls mis-took him for Nick Lachey while riding on a NY subway. He also described himself as having "a body like Arnold w/a Denzel face" (what does that even MEAN?)


My sister has recently … incessantly … been telling us Jim looks like the guy in Zac Brown Band w/a beard. Would that be "Zac Brown"? I actually had no idea who this was & had to of course google them, my best and only source of truth & knowledge…google:)


best daddy in the world aka Jim
Its the beard..and the build, and the fact that he's usually holding a guitar as is Jim. 
OK OK Marlene Im convinced :)
Im not sold on her other determination that Jim looks like Jack Black. I have to concede that there is a personality likeness.
Jim is a fun loving big kid along with Mr. Black.
 And would look dashing in tights might I add.


As for me, Im still waiting for the very perceptive person that finally notices my likeness to Marisa Miller.
 (don't google her name, shes a VS model & 
the smorgasbord of skin is sure to leave you blind)

But in the last year I got:
Kristen Bell
Brooke White
a hometown gal that was on Idol(though I refer to it as "Idol", I dont watch it…I was just to lazy to write it out, but now Ive written this…so Im not sure what the point was)
Orianthi
(who I actually think is the spitting image of fellow blogger Lauren over @ the Busy Bee since she cut bangs)


So what do you think?
 Who do you get compared to?
 Or who do you see as your style icon?(pretend you looked like)
Who does your man look like…for real or pretend?

6 comments:

  1. Cute Cute blog and fun post!
    People say I look like Reese Witherspoon and the gal who played Jim Carrey's wife on "Truman Show"... not sure of her name :) My hubs looks like the golfer Fred Couples- which I think is hilarious because Fred is old! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had my hair colored black/brown I got a lot of Gwyneth Paltrows, oddly enough. But I've also been told I look like the blond on CSI Miami-and I do! Too bad I don't think either is all that pretty...I'd like to pretend that I look like...Natalie Portman! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree Lauren over at The Busy Bee totally looks like Orianthi. My sister and I saw a music video of her and thought it was Lauren for real!
    I am not sure I look like anyone but if I could I would go with Audrey Tautou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa - you do look like both those blondes…which are both KNOWN as being pretty ps. Maren - I think you DO look like AT, who is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got accused of being a Jewel look-alike once. I don't think I really look like her, though.

    ReplyDelete