Friday, March 11, 2011

Near Death Experiance

I believe in taking a hiatus. 
Sometimes its a hiatus from cooking, doing my hair,
 showering (not voluntarily however),
 or getting dressed.
 Right now its a make-up hiatus.

here's how it works- 
You don't wear makeup!!
Now if I were to take a hiatus from reality and
 shove off to... Hawaii lets say, it would hopefully last 2 weeks.
But a makeup hiatus usually only lasts about 4 days for me.
makeup free
tiss the way to be




the benefits -

you save time
your skin can breath
you get used to looking death in the face and not being scared
you get to wear all your sunglasses ( I have quite a collection)




The best is when you return to life and liner (eyeliner to me is like air) you and your Man Meat are reminded of how drop dead GORGEOUS you really are! None of this, "oh if I had her cheek bones", or "if my nose were a bit smaller" 
Your stoked with what you got and in my case eternally grateful for a lil' concealer and color. 


Are you a natural beauty scoffing at my 4 day fast? 
Or are you a makeup monster that sleeps in your makeup just in case the house goes up in flames and you end up getting rescued by a burly fireman
 and on the morning news?

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'm gonna try it, but maybe for just a couple days. I love the concept of getting a self-esteem boost from the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete